Pulse oximeter dedicated to rodents, clinically validated, that has been used and cited in a multitude of published studies.
This device allow to monitor physiological parameters, in a noninvasive way, in 2 differents versions, for anesthetized or conscious subjects.
Within 3 seconds, diagnose & begin monitoring the cardiopulmonary health.
You can use the system as a Cardiopulmonary Data Recorder to:
- Quickly Check Vital Signs
- Record Real-time Changes in Heart Rate, Breath Rate & O2 Sat
- Output Analog Data
- Record Oxygen Saturation During Hypoxemia
You can also use the system as a Surgery Monitor to:
- Prevent Hypoxia During Surgery
- Titrate Mechanical Ventilation
- Ensure Proper Depth of Anesthesia
- Titrate Supplemental Oxygen The MouseOx needs to be connected to a computer via a 2.0 USB port. It also requires a wall outlet for power.
- Power supply
- Rats & mice
- Response time
- Every 0.72 sec
- Respiratory rate range
- 25 to 450 breaths per minute, BrPM